Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Marlies

On Nov 6th, Marlies's brithday, Leah writes:

We miss you and love you.

(just couldn't let the day pass without commemorating it in some way)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got back from a second trip to Germany since mom's passing, reminders everywhere.

Happy Birthday Momma!

November 07, 2006 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah and Margaret, Your messages on Marlies' birthday were so sweet. I
think about her every day--many times--but
today was "special". I was secretly hoping Lily would be born on her
grandmother's birthday--when I talked to Kim today she didn't think that
would happen!

We'll never stop missing Marlies. Margaret I loved your thoughts on ways
to honor her--staying "close" to those she loved--showing our love and
concern for each other. Take care, Love, Marguerite

Brian, Thanks for reminding me that the Marlies blogspot was still
there! Didn't know you were back home 'til I talked to Kim yesterday.
Meant to call you last night but felt too "weepy". I managed to talk to
Kim, staying focused on Baby Lily etc. so as not to get her upset!! I'll
want to hear about your latest trip to Germany and specifically news from
YOU. Love, Auntie M

November 07, 2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home