Monday, July 03, 2006

Goat-Butt Borritos, yum.

Marlies was treated over the weekend to some Mexican/Chilean food. Pictured from left to right: Maya (only grand out of the womb), Leah (significant mother/daughter out-law), Marlies, Patrick, and Michael (son in-law, literally... he's a lawyer). Kim is behind the camera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right Marlies, all us down here on the southern side have had our questions about ya'll for a while. What's the real deal with the goat butt and cow's tongue.
We're down south of St. Augustine, Fla. trying to wear the kids out. I'm waiting for Lee to wake up and come down. She'll want to walk, or something like that. What is it about going on vacation and wanting to exercise? It's like eating a Snickers bar and washing it down with a Diet Coke. I'm here to sleep on the beach and eat sea food. We'll I figured that out already. I got up early went outside, got sand on my feet, turned the hose on myself a little and I'll just tell her I just wanted to walk by myself. Yea right! Maybe she'll leave me alone, I doubt it. Hoping to watch the Shuttle take off today if the weather cooperates. We'll, I hear somebody moving upstairs so the peace is over with.

Marlies and Family, you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all.
Shep -- and when the rest of them wake up, Lee, Katie and Tripp.

July 04, 2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home