Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Atlanta relatives come to visit

Marguerite and Alice just arrived from Atlanta for a two day stay. With mom having another good day, we enjoyed a nice lunch on the back porch. We're looking forward to catching up with our southern relations. - Brian

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know those people! Good to see Marlies enjoying lunch with some good ol' "southern relations." I'm sure Aunt Alice and Ginn were just loads of fun. Do I still count as southern relations if I live in MA?
Missing ya'll very much,
with love and prayer,
Adam

May 31, 2006 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a table full of beautiful ladies! I know y'all had a ton-o-fun. Marlies - I hope Mike and I can get up there very soon. I very much look forward to seeing you.

All our Love,
Mike and carole

June 01, 2006 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home